Garlic Shrimp Zucchini Noodles
Garlic Shrimp with Zucchini Noodles:
1. Use a spiralizer to make the zucchini noodles or simply use a peeler to make the long slices, until you get to the core.
2. Cook the shrimp (3-5 oz) in boiling water
3. In a skillet heat the oil.
4. Cook the onions and garlic until translucent and then add the shrimp.
5. Add 1/4 cup of water and cover the shrimp, letting it cook for about 4-6 minutes.
6. Transfer to a bowl with the zucchini and sea on to taste with salt and pepper.
8. Sprinkle the shrimp with parsley and add a drizzle of olive oil.
Optional: add diced tomatoes, chili powder, and mushrooms.