Baked Egg and Portobello Mushroom:
Baked Egg and Portobello mushroom: (1 serving)
- 1 portobello mushroom
- 1/2 C of spinach
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil (or oil of you choice)
- Preheat oven at 400 F and line baking sheet
- Cut off the stem of the mushroom and take off the core.
- Place mushroom on the baking sheet
- Place spinach on top of the mushroom and crack one egg on top of it, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook portobello mushroom in the oven for 15 minutes or until the egg is cooked