Quick Chia Seed Pudding
Chia seed pudding: (1 serving)
- 1 cup of milk or non-dairy milk
- 1/4 C of chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Optional: fruits, nuts, coconut flakes, cacao powder, nutmeg, or any other spice you might want to add.
- Blend: the milk (cow, almond, coconut, cashew, etc), cinnamon, vanilla extract, and any additional spices you might want to add.
- Combine chia seeds with the blended mix
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours
- When ready to eat add nuts, fruits, and coconut flakes (optional).