Tuna Lettuce Wraps
Tuna Lettuce Wraps: (4 wraps)
- Ingredients: (4 lettuce wraps)
- 1 tuna can (canned in water)
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 1/2 tbsp of garlic
- 1/2 small tomato
- 1 tbsp of plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp of cilantro
- 4 Whole romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 C of onion
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl combine tuna (3-5 oz) and greek yogurt.
- Chop: tomatoes, garlic, bell pepper, cilantro, and onions.
- Add chopped vegetables to the bowl with tuna and mix mell
- Squeeze the juice of the lemon and add to mixture.
- Sprinkle with black pepper and salt (lightly) and mix well.
- Divide mixture into lettuce leave and wrap them up.