Rosemary Salmon and Veggies: (1- 2 servings)
- Salmon or fish of choice (3-5 oz)
- Vegetables: asparagus, onions, red bell pepper, or vegetable of choice
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp of rosemary
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
1. Preheat oven at 375 F and line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper
2. Place choice of vegetables (asparagus, red onions, and red bell peppers) on the baking sheet
3. Sprinkle vegetable with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss until all the vegetables are well coated.
4. Place the vegetables for about 10 minutes in the oven
5. Rub salmon (3-5 oz) with 1 tbsp of olive oil, salt, pepper, and rosemary.
6. Place salmon on top of the the vegetables and bake for an extra 12 minutes.